Inscrit le: 11 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:18 (2017) Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK 180 Dinosaur Learning Games And Poems: Fun-Scho
Homeschooling curriculum for spelling and science in one fun book! This workbook is designed to be used by beginner readers, struggling readers and children with dyslexia. This is a delightful workbook for dyslexic students.
SALE - normal price: $14.50
Included poems, logic games, drawing games and coloring activities.
Instructions for Parents or Teachers:
1. Read each poem four times, pointing to each word as you read it. Many of the words are sight words that do not follow the rules of phonics. The child must be able to recognize each word visually.
2. Ask the child to repeat after you for the 3rd and 4th readings, the goal is for the child to memorize the rhyme.
3. Provide the child with colorful gel pens and one black gel pen.
4. Help the child to understand the instructions on each page. Sometimes the child will color a spelling word, write a missing word, complete a logic puzzle, color a picture or draw the missing part of a dinosaur. Sometimes the child will draw the dinosaur's food and habitat.
5. Write poems together in the back of the book. If the child is not ready to write, have the child dictate the poem or story, while you write it down. While you write you are being a good example to the child. Children learn best by seeing a good example!
www.FunSchoolingBooks.com Written and illustrated by Anna Miriam Brown